St. Marians take pride in being part of this institution and are:
- Hardworking, setting high goals and standards and are persistent in their efforts to achieve them.
- They aspire to be mentally, physically and psychologically strong.
- They are aware of social structure and national goals and are able to accept and discharge personal responsibilities.
- St. Marians try to speak correct English in school premises.
- Respectful to the authorities, teachers and elders.
- Realizing that hard, persevering, systematic and creative personal efforts is the only stepping stone to the real success, specially in the studies.
- Conscious that true nobility consists in being honest and sincere, decent and gentle, in speech, behaviour and action.
- Keep their school neat and clean.
- St. Marians are brothers and sisters and therefore, everyone is to be treated with brotherly-sisterly dignity and decorum.
The desire to observe the above must come from within and must be genuine, only then can one’s character be formed.