St. Marians take pride in being part of this institution and are:
- 1. The greater the cooperation between the home and the school, the more fruitful
Is the educational effort and surer the child's progress.
- The school, therefore invites the parents to extend their whole hearted cooperation by visiting the school periodically, keeping in touch with the school
- As a first step in this direction parents are requested to study the rules and
information given in the school diary and also have all the rules observed by
- Parents and guardians are earnestly requested to enforce punctuality and
discipline, to see that their children prepare their home lessons regularly and
devote sufficient time to studies at home.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see the students or interview their
teachers during the school hours without the permission of the principal. They
should come only during the specified time.
- Parents are requested to make any suggestion/complaint directly to the school
authority directly and not to the teachers.
- It is the duty of the parents to see that their children are regular, come neat and
Tidy to the school; bring all necessary books and other learning materials required.
- Check the diary of the ward regularly and countersign any remark.
- Since the medium of instruction is English children should speak in English, particularly in school as it will enable them to follow their lessons easily and intelligently.
- Parents should not approach any staff member for tuition. The staff of this
School cannot accept tuitions without explicit permission of the principal.
- No half day leave will be sanctioned to the students. In case of emergency parents or guardians should come to take their wards home or an authority
letter to be sent with a responsible member of the family.
- The school authorities have all the rights reserved to alter, revise or revoke
Any rule or rules and working pattern of St,. Mary's Convent Senior Secondary
School Dewas, as per need of the times.